Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We need Pat to suggest that there was something weird about Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Wired $100,000 to his Philippine mrs, just before as well. All very odd.

Wasn't like he just snapped either, all highly planned out. Had plenty of time to have calmed down or thought about what he was about to do
    Yes, the planning was very thorough. If we ever find out what his motive was, chances are it was to be the most successful mass shooter in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, the planning was very thorough. If we ever find out what his motive was, chances are it was to be the most successful mass shooter in history.
    As has been pointed out in the papers... modern day mass shooter.... have been higher in previous decades
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Two machine guns can be heard. Man on grassy knoll etc.

Pat vegas

That being said the 2 windows seem quite far apart. The extra noise I assume is echoes bouncing off the the numerous Vegas buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well the weirdest thing is that the shooter absolutely doesn't fit the profile for these kind of guys at all. A successful retired millionaire accountant who was also a high-stakes Vegas gambler and whom nobody realised even owned guns. It's not the usual pattern of bitter loser taking revenge on the world, is it?

None of which is to say he didn't do it, of course. It's just a bit odd.
    You see he's probably bored, It's a bit like that movie Hard Target where they hunt homeless fellas for sport as they have nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    Patsy Vegas

That being said the 2 windows seem quite far apart. The extra noise I assume is echoes bouncing off the the numerous Vegas buildings.
    Unusual for echoes to change pitch and become acoustically brighter. Doubtless someone will analyse the audio waveform to check that the shots in the 'echo' come at the same frequency as the main rattle.

How many rounds could these guns fire without reloading?

Unusual for echoes to change pitch and become acoustically brighter. Doubtless someone will analyse the audio waveform to check that the shots in the 'echo' come at the same frequency as the main rattle.

Normally, 30-odd, but he appeared to be using 50-round magazines.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/...lers-guns.html

You can buy these in Walmart? What a ****ing country.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/...lers-guns.html

You can buy these in Walmart? What a ****ing country.
    I've been to the US quite a lot. But have never seen a gun store or guns in Walmart.
    Then again I assume its more middle america where you can find this sort of thing.

I've been to the US quite a lot. But have never seen a gun store or guns in Walmart.
    Then again I assume its more middle america where you can find this sort of thing.
    Apparently you have to buy guns in store, not over the net. That'll stop whackos getting hold of firearms.

And what sort of country is it when this type of forensic info gets leaked onto the net?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=36c_1507085146

Graphic / NSFW apparently.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I remember being shocked by stores in Texas that had notices up insisting that people did not carry concealed firearms on their premises.

Call me a namby-pamby English sort, but I've always I sort of taken it for granted that people aren't carrying firearms.