Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hmmm. Hard to know where to start with the irony of The Guardian publishing a piece

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I heard on the radio earlier that the killer dude had 40 guns/weapons to his name. An impressive figure I am sure you will agree.

Now I assume a fair number of these were illegal as surely to God it is not legal for a normal chap to own 40 guns?
    I don't think there's a limit. Some people are gun collectors same as others are car collectors or whatever.

He wouldn't have needed more than a couple to do what he did anyway. The only issue would be the barrel getting too hot.

I heard on the radio earlier that the killer dude had 40 guns/weapons to his name. An impressive figure I am sure you will agree.

Now I assume a fair number of these were illegal as surely to God it is not legal for a normal chap to own 40 guns?
    I had an uncle who shot himself in the face because he was suspected of the theft of a bicycle #irish

One day I'd like to find out whether he was guilty of the bicycle theft.

I think all the weapons were purchased legally... some of the "upgrades" he carried out weren't
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Their problem is that they don't fight. They'll happily hurl insults at each other whilst crossing the road, but lack the masculine qualities of decent English gentlemen and the cojones to throw a punch. Instead, they bottle it all up until, eventually, the inevitable happens.

Wánkers to a man.

It's just too easy to kill someone with a gun, though, isn't it? Impersonal. You don't have to look them in the eye, hear their bones crack or feel their blood running over your hand. Just squeeze a trigger and off you pop. It lacks application.

I had an uncle who shot himself in the face because he was suspected of the theft of a bicycle #irish

A family of thieves eh.

Oddly symmetrical that you also had a grandfather who had his bicycle stolen, really.

A family of thieves eh.
    Irish, you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I think all the weapons were purchased legally... some of the "upgrades" he carried out weren't
    Legal to purchase, but not to apply to the weapon. Ludicrous, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oddly symmetrical that you also had a grandfather who had his bicycle stolen, really.
    So true, b. One wonders whether Uncle JJ ever served with the Wehrmacht in the Netherlands.

A family of thieves eh.
    In civilised countries, sw, a chap is innocent until proven otherwise. Of course, one wouldn't expect the pseudo-human inhabitants of Her Majesty's Western Isle to understand concepts like justice and fair play, so your gross calumny is forgiven.