Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am highly bored of Mr Wenger subbing Lacazette every single game.

I am highly bored of Mr Wenger subbing Lacazette every single game.

let him play.

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    let him play.
    I’m afraid I’ve decided he’s no good, f. Too small.

My mind is made up. End - as they say - of.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’m afraid I’ve decided he’s no good, f. Too small.

My mind is made up. End - as they say - of.
    My friend Pat Vegas asked what Rental car should he go for in the US? the mustang is a double the price of a ford fusion for example.

My friend Pat Vegas asked what Rental car should he go for in the US? the mustang is a double the price of a ford fusion for example.
    You're asking the wrong man there, f. That's one for Sir C. He understands about these things.

Any road journey of a significant distance in the US must be undertaken in a Mustang or Cadillac convertible. Tell him that's just the rules, f. I would also allow a Camaro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Any road journey of a significant distance in the US must be undertaken in a Mustang or Cadillac convertible. Tell him that's just the rules, f. I would also allow a Camaro.
    They'll probably have those Mustangs with the 2.0 hairdryers, won't they? Surely it's only worth having one that pops and gurgles and does about 5mpg?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    They'll probably have those Mustangs with the 2.0 hairdryers, won't they? Surely it's only worth having one that pops and gurgles and does about 5mpg?
    That's what Pat Vegas wants as they have cheap petrol, but there is a lack of space for luggage and possible guitar cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I believe the current Mustang comes in monstrous V8 form. That's the one you'd be after, naturally.

let him play.
    Careful else LA will come on and shout at you.

FTR I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Careful else LA will come on and shout at you.

FTR I agree with you.
    But Lacazette is shīt, sw. We've established this.