Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I hate wednesdays... nothing ever good happened on a wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'd go for Tuesdays. I usually feel quite nihilistic on a Tuesday.
    I'd go for the Sabbath. A good day to bury bad Jews, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'd go for the Sabbath. A good day to bury bad Jews, imo.
    Which sabbath, though? The real one or the Jewish one?

Nice pun, btw. Original?

Nice pun, btw. Original?
    He hasn't been original in his life, he's not going to start now
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It's a fair point. But if you then have to go on the run over the weekend, many train lines run a limited service on a Sunday due to engineering works, which could put a nasty dent in one's ability to escape the forces of kuffar oppression.

Plus Friday is generally the 'take out the trash' day, based on the fact that people Pay less attention to the press over a weekend. A sensible terrorist would go with Monday or Tuesday.

They really need to step up their PR and communications department. Its just amateur.

Nice pun, btw. Original?
    Yes. More funny-sounding than clever, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Plus Friday is generally the 'take out the trash' day, based on the fact that people Pay less attention to the press over a weekend. A sensible terrorist would go with Monday or Tuesday.

They really need to step up their PR and communications department. Its just amateur.
    But Allans like to take out the trash. And then rape them.
    Last edited by Monty92; 09-27-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes. More funny-sounding than clever, to be fair.
    Yes. One of those phrases you have to build a joke around rather than it being the joke itself. Still...

I'm starting to think that the Labour party is doing the worst possible thing for its electoral chances by acting as though it's actually got a serious chance of winning the next election.

I think plenty of people last time were prepared to vote for Corbyn on the basis that he wasn't actually going to become PM. I suspect him and his party saying he is will put an awful lot of people off.

FASH! Back!

Fantastic. That Pat Vegas chap was all very well, but a bit grown-up.
    Yes I find him boring.. i bet he wouldn't like me. his knowledge of the London underground is vastly inferior to mine.

I've no idea. Polls still suggest corbyn has a credibility problem, despite the whole "cult of corbyn" business, I personally think he has very little to do with labour's resurgence and it would have come whoever was leader.

Populists are characterised by charisma and force of personality and he has none.

Yes. One of those phrases you have to build a joke around rather than it being the joke itself. Still...

I'm starting to think that the Labour party is doing the worst possible thing for its electoral chances by acting as though it's actually got a serious chance of winning the next election.

I think plenty of people last time were prepared to vote for Corbyn on the basis that he wasn't actually going to become PM. I suspect him and his party saying he is will put an awful lot of people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    Yes I find him boring.. i bet he wouldn't like me. his knowledge of the London underground is vastly inferior to mine.
    Here's one for you: which stations on the same line are a/ furthest apart and b/ closest to one another?