Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I hate wednesdays... nothing ever good happened on a wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    you are correct but in fash style i did not read your question properly and thought it was from end of line to the other end..

you hate me raelly dont you? :sadface:
    Not at all! I love you, man! :hug:

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Are you calculating this by the distance of the tube line (essentially as the crow flies) or Google mapping the distance between stations?
    yes i was doing this recently in parsons green and i got shouty policeman at my door..

yes i was doing this recently in parsons green and i got shouty policeman at my door..
    One of my favourite pubs (The White Horse) is at Parsons Green.

I just thought I would share that fact with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's interesting. I've got Chesham and Chalfont and Latimer on the Metropolitan line, which are 6.3km apart.

I'm starting to doubt your tube powers. Are you really Fash?
    Having walked the buggers, I can confirm that Chesham to Chalfont & Latimer felt the longest distance apart, but with Covent Garden - Lester Sq the accepted closest, it blows the 'on the same line' thing apart. Great Portland Street and Euston Square on the Met are fairly close.

It's a sad day when an honest, upstanding deviant like yourself can't pursue his chosen perversion without someone thinking he's a terrorist, f.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'd think that people who voted Remain because they didn't want a shock to the economy would surely struggle to vote again for a man who has to war-game a run on the pound if he wins a general election, can they?

There are things that happened last time that I simply can not ever see happening again, though. Labour won Kensington & Chelsea, ffs!
    True. It's fair to assume most Tory remainers voted remain out of pragmatic concern for the economy whereas Labour remainers did so because they'd been indoctrinated into believing voting to leave was racist. This is also reason for hope.

On the other hand, Grenfell has been an absolute gift from the heavens for Labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    True. It's fair to assume most Tory remainers voted remain out of pragmatic concern for the economy whereas Labour remainers did so because they'd been indoctrinated into believing voting to leave was racist. This is also reason for hope.

On the other hand, Grenfell has been an absolute gift from the heavens for Labour.
    Surely no-one still cares about Grenfell, though, do they? It was ages ago. The residents have all moved on in the public mind from plucky survivors to whining, freeloading, scrounging (almost certainly) illegal immigrants, haven't they?