Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oxlade:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I liked his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle impression, to be fair.
    I think it must just be me who thinks he resembles an Andean peasant.

When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I think it must just be me who thinks he resembles an Andean peasant.

He's a right ugly, freckly cünt and no mistake. Not sure about the Andean peasant thing, though.

" countless incredible memories "
    Gibbs getting a for an Oxlade-Chamberlain handball at Chelsea
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

"After six years, three FA Cup wins and countless incredible memories, the time has come for me to move on from Arsenal. I want to publicly thank Arsene, the coaching and club staff and my amazing team mates for all of the incredible opportunities I have been given. Thank you so much to you, the fans, who have always had my back - I honestly couldn't be more grateful. The club, and my time here, will always mean a massive amount to me. I know my choice might come as a surprise to many, and the decision to leave was tough after being a part of the club for so many years, but I feel that this move is right for the next stage in my ongoing development."

Fúck him.
    I was quite excited when we did sign him. But really I struggle to think of his best moments in an Arsenal shirt.

All I can think of is a goal in the community shield. More in my mind is that monaco debacle

Excellent business by Arsenal. I don't quite get the piss taking of arsenal online for this deal. he didn't want to stay and we have received a decent figure.

If anything he currently was disrupting our first team.