Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what players are surplus to requirements at the Arsenal?

So what players are surplus to requirements at the Arsenal?

Whilst we had a tough season there are a number of quality players in certain areas.

Players I like such as Elneny. I can't see where he will fit in.

If we've signed this Left back from Schalke then perhaps that's the end of Gibbs. Unless we sell Monreal but I would like to keep him I think he's really good. Perez will go it's a shame as I think he looked rather good.

Don't see where Wilshere will fit in or Chambers,

Outs.
    Campbell, Debuchy, Jenkinson, Sanogo

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Whilst we had a tough season there are a number of quality players in certain areas.

If we've signed this Left back from Schalke then perhaps that's the end of Gibbs. Unless we sell Monreal but I would like to keep him I think he's really good. Perez will go it's a shame as I think he looked rather good.

Outs.
    Depends, dunnit. Maybe none of them are.

I mean, we won't force them out or give them away for free, so there have to be buyers before we can sell.

Or at least "takers", I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Depends, dunnit. Maybe none of them are.

I mean, we won't force them out or give them away for free, so there have to be buyers before we can sell.

Or at least "takers", I suppose.
    It's weird we have areas that we need to improve but we are pretty full position wise.
    Very strong if some players don't mind being on the bench sometimes.

Outs.
    Players i think that will leave

Gibbs, Chamberlain, Perez, Wilshere, one of Gabriel or Chambers, and Giroud.

Also the the four you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Players i think that will leave

Gibbs, Chamberlain, Perez, Wilshere, one of Gabriel or Chambers, and Giroud.

Also the the four you mention.
    Walcott I reckon. I'll be bloody annoyed if Giroud goes

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I can only see him going if we sign a striker.
    But I think he's probably happy at Arsenal he's got a good gig imo

Outs.
    Sanchez. If we're to win the title next season we'll need team players, not prima donnas.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    There's just been stories come out of him saying he wants more playing time next season and we're probably going to sign a striker. He'll ask to leave imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sanchez. If we're to win the title next season we'll need team players, not prima donnas.
    I was watching him having a sing song in the locker room with the rest of the team.

This Wenger staying has been anticlimactic. I want to know what happened during our weird phase.

I was watching him having a sing song in the locker room with the rest of the team.

This Wenger staying has been anticlimactic. I want to know what happened during our weird phase.
    He hasn't learnt to speak English.

We don't want his sort at our club, f.