Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Ramsey.

And that treacherous little boss eyed pikey, the one

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bossed the midfield. Ran 14.4 km, a record for a cup final. Scored the winner.

I'll just leave that there.
    you still harbour homo-paternalistic feelings for C; what did he do? .....NUFFINK!

Lol...also from the FATV tunnel cam...Wenger clapping and screaming at the players to Come On as they were going out for the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    The were all fantastic...some other moments for me...

3 defenders charging down a shot in the first half...wooow
    Welbeck skinning Moses to get him the 1st yellow
    Per and Holding high giving after sniffing out Costs again
    Nacho's mental celebration when Ospina stopped Costas shot...
    Gabriel celebrating on one leg Holding's reaction to Costa.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    you still harbour homo-paternalistic feelings for C; what did he do? .....NUFFINK!
    What, you expected him to do something to harm us, h? He loves us still.

Our captain, our heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lol...also from the FATV tunnel cam...Wenger clapping and screaming at the players to Come On as they were going out for the 2nd half.
    Keown blowing sunshine up Mertesacker's árse in the tunnel afterwards. "They're calling it the Mertesacker final, you were so great." Per having none of it. "Don't write me off Martin!" (Meaning "You wrote me off Martin")

Keown blowing sunshine up Mertesacker's árse in the tunnel afterwards. "They're calling it the Mertesacker final, you were so great." Per having none of it. "Don't write me off Martin!" (Meaning "You wrote me off Martin")
    Allegedly Holding and Per hatched up a plan for Costa.. good cop, bad cop.... Holding sledging him all game while Per was mr nice guy to him.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Yes, I really enjoyed that.

Sensational stuff.

Ozil on Hazard
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Allegedly Holding and Per hatched up a plan for Costa.. good cop, bad cop.... Holding sledging him all game while Per was mr nice guy to him.
    Costa's antics need to be wiped out. that trailing leg **** he does really annoys me.
    Though I understand he's off soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Costa's antics need to be wiped out. that trailing leg **** he does really annoys me.
    Though I understand he's off soon anyway.
    No, I like that from a forward. #Welbz ought to do that sort of thing too, but he's too nice
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Sweet lord Jesus.