Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope Usmanov either is able to buy the club quickly or buggers off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Bayern are going to phuck up next year, finish third in their group, and draw us in the round of two-hundred-and-fifty-six or whatever it is.
    Either that or Spurs will beat em

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Either that or Spurs will beat em
    Zut alors!

Kronke out for me is the priority but I can't see it happening.

Should play a League Cup type team in the early rounds of the Eruopa and be pretty cynical about not playing any top players the minute you win your group.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He's not going anywhere, Billy. The club seem to be suggesting/leaking it to someone and The Telegraph are reporting it.

He's come up with this new formation which seems to be delivering, though. If he can sign some players suited to playing in it, we can get back into the top four next season.

If he goes then we almost certainly lose Ozil as well as Sanchez as Wenger was a big part in him joining the club from Madrid.
    Shut up ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    as we not need this distraction right now.

I thought things were calming down a little bit in recent weeks. Now here we go again now Kroenke is the main villain. this stuff is going to drag on for years and years.

It's going to be a **** summer.

I'd quite like them both to **** off and for Arsenal to be owned by people who have a genuine interest in the club. Of course that is a very simplistic statement and having the likes of the AST etc in any sort of control is not what I would be advocating.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Kroenke won't sell, ever. He just buys, holds, and counts the profits. He wouldn't object to winning but he really doesn't give a ****. Most of his North American teams stink and are unlikely to stop stinking any time soon. Usmanov is pissing in the wind.

If Arsene does go (and I think it's time), if his replacement wins it will be in spite of Kroenke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooner Canuck View Post
    Kroenke won't sell, ever. He just buys, holds, and counts the profits. He wouldn't object to winning but he really doesn't give a ****. Most of his North American teams stink and are unlikely to stop stinking any time soon. Usmanov is pissing in the wind.

If Arsene does go (and I think it's time), if his replacement wins it will be in spite of Kroenke.
    Talk me through the profits he has taken out of Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Talk me through the profits he has taken out of Arsenal

There was that £3 million one of his comapnies charged for services of some description.

I know! Ain't it outrageous! Charging a company for doing work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There was that £3 million one of his comapnies charged for services of some description.
    Didn't he stop taking that though becasue it was looking conspicuously like a dividend?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Didn't he stop taking that though becasue it was looking conspicuously like a dividend?
    Yes - because it looked bad. Despite the fact that the service the company provided was providing similar services to other sporting collectives