Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope Usmanov either is able to buy the club quickly or buggers off.

I hope Usmanov either is able to buy the club quickly or buggers off.

as we not need this distraction right now.

I thought things were calming down a little bit in recent weeks. Now here we go again now Kroenke is the main villain. this stuff is going to drag on for years and years.

It's going to be a **** summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I thought things were calming down a little bit in recent weeks. Now here we go again now Kroenke is the main villain. this stuff is going to drag on for years and years.

The main priority right now is WENGER OUT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

2 players in, 2 players out, small spend overall, faith in these players they have a great mental spirit, only 3 more months until the battle for 4th begins all over again, what more could a football supporter want.

On the upside, we're in a European competition we have a chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    until the CL dropouts join in...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He's not going anywhere, Billy. The club seem to be suggesting/leaking it to someone and The Telegraph are reporting it.

He's come up with this new formation which seems to be delivering, though. If he can sign some players suited to playing in it, we can get back into the top four next season.

If he goes then we almost certainly lose Ozil as well as Sanchez as Wenger was a big part in him joining the club from Madrid.

2 players in, 2 players out, small spend overall, faith in these players they have a great mental spirit, only 3 more months until the battle for 4th begins all over again, what more could a football supporter want.

More like, no chance, I'd have thought? Our players wouldn't be interested, we were told..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Only a small chance of getting back into the top 4 if we play full strength teams on Thursday nights imho.

Still, at least we'll be on TV a lot as we'll be playing Sundays/Mondays.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Wenger with Usmanov's bilions to spend?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Wenger with Usmanov's bilions to spend?
    We must consider FFP.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    until the CL dropouts join in...
    Bayern are going to phuck up next year, finish third in their group, and draw us in the round of two-hundred-and-fifty-six or whatever it is.