Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Usual "warchest" shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You're being unreasonable. Oxlade Chamberlain has shown himself to be a very promising player.
    Oxlade Chamberlain can fúck off with the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No, Iwobi is a player who has not performed well over the majority of the season but due to his youth is more deserving of patience and the benefit of any doubt which may exist.

Similarly Bellerin who has been poor but is young and we know can be better.

Mustafi because he is new and Welbeck because he is generally seen as a nice bloke and has been sick for a while. Fúcking useless mind you.

Xhaka also, decent player. Just being destroyed playing in a team devoid of a plan.

More or less all the others, or those in the firing line, have been poor for many seasons now, poor and/or inconsistent when 1-2 performances make you think they may finally break through but then they revert at pace to being not very good at all. In this elite section I would put every one of those ********s we overpaid Southampton for.
    yep I don't see what the hype of Iwobi is.

I don't trust anywons opinion anymore. I was told for years Jack Wilshere was the best thing since sliced bread.

You're being unreasonable. Oxlade Chamberlain has shown himself to be a very promising player.
    He's nearly 24 Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No, Iwobi is a player who has not performed well over the majority of the season but due to his youth is more deserving of patience and the benefit of any doubt which may exist.

Similarly Bellerin who has been poor but is young and we know can be better.

Mustafi because he is new and Welbeck because he is generally seen as a nice bloke and has been sick for a while. Fúcking useless mind you.

Xhaka also, decent player. Just being destroyed playing in a team devoid of a plan.

More or less all the others, or those in the firing line, have been poor for many seasons now, poor and/or inconsistent when 1-2 performances make you think they may finally break through but then they revert at pace to being not very good at all. In this elite section I would put every one of those ********s we overpaid Southampton for.
    Remember our core British five that were going to lead the club forward all signing extensions together?

Jenkinson - no longer with the club
    Wilshere - on loan
    Ox - struggles to get into the first 11 and has one year left
    Walcott - overpaid and still not quite good enough
    Ramsey - nuff said

and you could add:

Chambers - on loan

And yet we've not won the league for 13 years because of City and Chelsea's money #ianharvey

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Remember our core British five that were going to lead the club forward all signing extensions together?

Wilshere - on loan
    Ramsey - nuff said

and you could add:

Chambers - on loan

And yet we've not won the league for 13 years because of City and Chelsea's money #ianharvey
    It has been tough to compete but a strong mentality would have at least got 2 league titles in that spell. possibly 3.

Whatever version of Arsene's arsenal team always suffers the same fate. After the invincibles team who imo should have won more than they did.

Promising?? He has been here for five or six ****ing years. At this rate he should become a decent player just after retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    yep I don't see what the hype of Iwobi is.

I don't trust anywons opinion anymore. I was told for years Jack Wilshere was the best thing since sliced bread.
    Sliced bread is, more often than not, pretty rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It has been tough to compete but a strong mentality would have at least got 2 league titles in that spell. possibly 3.

Whatever version of Arsene's arsenal team always suffers the same fate. After the invincibles team who imo should have won more than they did.
    If the bag of **** that Arsene puts out every week has done anything for us, it has reinvigorated AWIMB. So wd Arsene, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Wilshere - on loan
    Ramsey - nuff said

and you could add:

Chambers - on loan

Jenkinson is still here isn't he?

Yep, that british core are lazy, useless, irritating ****s to a man. ****ing embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Sliced bread is, more often than not, pretty rank.
    I don't eat it anymore.

Haven't had bread since 20th of Feb.