Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Usual "warchest" shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Theo Walcott is a mere 20 goals away from breaking into our Top Ten goalscorers of all time.
    Balanced by the fact that he has been the slowest scorer to get to 100 goals, I believe, on the number of appearances.

Worst player to score a hundred goals for Arsenal? Seems harsh on the lad, but there may be a case for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Balanced by the fact that he has been the slowest scorer to get to 100 goals, I believe, on the number of appearances.

Worst player to score a hundred goals for Arsenal? Seems harsh on the lad, but there may be a case for it.
    Yes. On the other hand only two of the top 10 scorers were not out-and-out strikers and Waclott's goals have come in an era where fewer goals are scored than over half the players on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    A quick peruse of Wikipedia suggests they have won said league on 5 occasions in the last decade, thus 50%.

On that basis I assume they have finished above us in each of those seasons, so our consistent finishing above them is in question.

I accept their last 2-3 years have been in the relative doldrums while we have been lording it up in the top 4 and basking in our 7 competitive matches in Europe.

I see what you did there.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    The flaw in this plan Alberto is that Ramsey has played there quite a few times for us and been utterly useless every time.

The plan without a flaw in it involves selling the useless c*nt.
    Not sure he has played in that position behind the striker since Ozil joined. I could be mistaken but I'm sure that he has spent large proportions of the last 3 years with a variety of muscular injuries. I have to admit that I am quite disillusioned with Ramsey who seems to be totally lost.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Bit of a lazy **** and defensively rubbish. Again, a new manager might help him, Wenger wont. He will coast for a few years and then start getting injured all the time.
    Plus lacks an end product

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    19 goals, Pat. He might be a ****, he might be a bit ****, but 19 goals. Compared to the contribution of others in the squad he is almost Alexis. He is way down my list for the chop.
    19 goals and yet he is as weak as they come. Just shows the level of ability that he does possess and if he has the bottle and basic football intelligence, he could be a top player.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    19 goals and yet he is as weak as they come. Just shows the level of ability that he does possess and if he has the bottle and basic football intelligence, he could be a top player.
    Warchest.

https://www.google.com/search?q=big+...6bjhk_StjHkwM:

I like your profile picture.