Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday Withnail!

Hbw & hbamimo

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    ****cough***
    Is that Oirish for Happy Birthday??

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Many happy returns, w.
    Thank you. I was thinking of you the other day whilst wandering the wilderness around Maidstone. 5 hours discussing a business joint venture with some imbiciles. I thought of stopping off for a beer in your neck of the woods as I desperately needed alcohol. Next time

Quote Originally Posted by Witharby 2-3 weeks View Post
    Thank you. I was thinking of you the other day whilst wandering the wilderness around Maidstone. 5 hours discussing a business joint venture with some imbiciles. I thought of stopping off for a beer in your neck of the woods as I desperately needed alcohol. Next time
    You should have swung by mate. Always a drink available for the weary traveller.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You should have swung by mate. Always a drink available for the weary traveller.
    Many thanks. Things go to plan within the year we will either have a JV or own a company near Maidtone or Canterbury, depending on their expectations. It appears if you grow something in the UK then people are prepared to pay 20% more than if it were grown in France or Italy. Well, it appears that way to the UK growers Personally I calculate patriotism to have around a 5% valuation.

Is that Oirish for Happy Birthday??
    Given your very kind offer of a match ticket for the FA Cup final when we beat City I am willing to overlook your shocking omission of my name earlier.

And yes, HB of course.

Err, thanks guys...I think. Even WES I would like to point out that I have listened to those who's views I respect, like LA and Sir C concerning Ramsey. in fact LA and I spent a good hour, or so in a pub a couple of years back trying to discuss the differeing views. I fear that on that day, like many others, alcohol may have added to our entrenched positions. Still, I am more than prepared to be proven wrong, as I usually am. Still, it is not unusual to be occsaionally wrong for a person of my tender age.

Salutations one and all.
    I tell you what might help you change your mind- Ramsey having a good game.

Lets not hold our breath....

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Top chap who knows his football, gets his round in and hates Aaron Ramsey.

So pretty much the antithesis of Luis Anaconda.

HBW and HBAMIMO.

I heard that LA likes Aaron Ramsey.

HB Withnail you old nut
    Last edited by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez; 04-07-2017 at 03:35 PM.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman