Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oi Monty, re Barrafina

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Oi Monty, re Barrafina

I believe you recommended one of the three in particular.

Which one pray tell?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I believe you recommended one of the three in particular.

Which one pray tell?
    Monty knows fúck all about Barrafina. I know about Barrafina. I've been going to Barrafina since you were shágging mooses on your fúcking prairie.

One of them is by far the best, but I ain't telling you. I had to find out by getting my fúcking knees brown, putting in the hours of effort it took to experience them all. You expect such information to just be handed out willy-nilly? Lazy, entitled ****.

Adelaide Street.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Monty knows fúck all about Barrafina. I know about Barrafina. I've been going to Barrafina since you were shágging mooses on your fúcking prairie.

One of them is by far the best, but I ain't telling you. I had to find out by getting my fúcking knees brown, putting in the hours of effort it took to experience them all. You expect such information to just be handed out willy-nilly? Lazy, entitled ****.

Adelaide Street.
    F*ck me you're a special kind of thick. Utterly laughable.

Like you'd find a moose on the prairie.

Ta muchly, Charles.

F*ck me you're a special kind of thick. Utterly laughable.

Like you'd find a moose on the prairie.

Ta muchly, Charles.
    You'll be wanting to get there before opening time, or be prepared to queue.

You must take the suckling pig, the tortilla morcilla and the fennel and apple salad. These dishes are non-negotiable. Otherwise, choose freely. Bear in mind that if you start ordering seafood your bill will cause tears and night tremors for days to come.

You must take the suckling pig, the tortilla morcilla and the fennel and apple salad. These dishes are non-negotiable. Otherwise, choose freely. Bear in mind that if you start ordering seafood your bill will cause tears and night tremors for days to come.
    Somehow I doubt Wes is big on the whole salad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It's odd that I described it as apple and fennel, when it is, of course, pear and fennel. I generally have no use for a pear, but it makes a terrific salad sw.

Do you have pears and fennel there? A pear is a fruit which looks a bit like a green potato. A fennel bulb looks a bit like a potato with sticks growing out of the top.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I love a good salad, SW. Unlike yourself, I am a man of some sophistication, you see.

We're off to the theatre

So plan on being at Barrafina at opening time as you suggest. Love the sound of all of those dishes. Any post theatre watering holes for a posey drink you would recommend?

Thanks again.

We're off to the theatre

So plan on being at Barrafina at opening time as you suggest. Love the sound of all of those dishes. Any post theatre watering holes for a posey drink you would recommend?

Thanks again.
    I'm very much a creature of habit when it comes to bars, I'm afraid. The Savoy (Beaufort Bar, not American, which is for tourists and jews), The Connaught and Claridges are my drinking holes of choice. I'm sure there are many newer, trendier choices to be had.

We're off to the theatre

Thanks again.
    If you're in Covent Garden, Cross Keys on Endell Street has a fine ambience, but I don't know which beers they have on at the moment.