Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday

Sunday

Having attended the game and been as sober as the proverbial judge I provide below my player by player analysis:

Ospina - Hmmmm. Plus the “Ospina!” thing when taking kick outs is shockingly gay and half hearted.
    Bellerin - Hmmmm.
    Mustafi - Interesting
    Kos - Didn’t do much good or bad, went off.
    Coquelin - Utterly fúcking shíte, should have been sent off. A player who looks out of his depth.
    Xhaka - Okay, few nice passes, restricted by the referee and the utter ****ery that is Otamendi.
    Ozil - Pure shíte
    Walcott - A ****, goal or not.
    Sanchez - All over the place.
    Welbeck - Did less than fúck all. Runs around a lot, like a Jack Russell dog except costs more.

Gabriel - Did well.

Crowd - Interesting. Very sweary.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Having attended the game and been as sober as the proverbial judge I provide below my player by player analysis:

Ospina - Hmmmm. Plus the “Ospina!” thing when taking kick outs is shockingly gay and half hearted.
    Bellerin - Hmmmm.
    Mustafi - Interesting
    Coquelin - Utterly fúcking shíte, should have been sent off. A player who looks out of his depth.
    Xhaka - Okay, few nice passes, restricted by the referee and the utter ****ery that is Otamendi.
    Ozil - Pure shíte
    Welbeck - Did less than fúck all. Runs around a lot, like a Jack Russell dog except costs more.

Gabriel - Did well.

So our best player was 'okay' and the rest were ****e? City must be a right state then, failing to beat that shower.

Bellerin - Hmmmm.
    Mustafi - Interesting
    Ozil - Pure shíte

Gabriel - Did well.

Fair to say that Mustafi was SW's MOTM?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So our best player was 'okay' and the rest were ****e? City must be a right state then, failing to beat that shower.
    I had a feeling that if City had wanted to. The opportunity was there to give us a spanking.
    Though they played in a reserved manner imo.

City were as poor to be fair but on a different day Aguero may have won the game for them. They had the best or most dangerous player on the pitch in Sane and Toure is just a fúcking lazy waste of space.

I was commenting originally just on us.
    Last edited by SWv2; 04-04-2017 at 12:48 PM.

City were as poor to be fair but on a different day Aguero may have won the game for them. They had the best or most dangerous player on the pitch in Sane and Toure is just a fúcking lazy waste of space.

I was commenting originally just on us.
    We must have had a player who was better than 'okay', though. Or at least not 'shíte'. I refuse to believe it. These are highly-skilled professionals. Anyone can have a poor game, but all of them?

In short, I suspect you of employing hyperbole.

We must have had a player who was better than 'okay', though. Or at least not 'shíte'. I refuse to believe it. These are highly-skilled professionals. Anyone can have a poor game, but all of them?

In short, I suspect you of employing hyperbole.
    Nope, I genuinely thought it was as unremarkable a performance as I have witnessed in many years. Pleasant though in that it was bright and sunny and passed two hours. Having been 1 down after 4-5 minutes and displayed remarkable stupidity in conceding so soon after getting level there is small positives there to grasp to.

Mustafi did okay, like he’s a bit wild and impulsive but in general did well as did Gabriel whose arrival appeared to cause many to think the worst (or perhaps that was more the departure of LK and recent results when this has occurred).

Both Walcott and Welbeck were fúcking useless while both Coquelin and Ozil were worse again. The latter I cannot explain as to simply say he appears totally disinterested is both lazy and probably incorrect.

Monreal did okay, I left him out first time. Not sure if it was a penalty as I did not bother reviewing highlights though fair to say City clearly did think it was, especially their manager.

Even the demonstration before was half-hearted and struck of “fúck me just let the season end”.

Nope, I genuinely thought it was as unremarkable a performance as I have witnessed in many years. Pleasant though in that it was bright and sunny and passed two hours. Having been 1 down after 4-5 minutes and displayed remarkable stupidity in conceding so soon after getting level there is small positives there to grasp to.

Mustafi did okay, like he’s a bit wild and impulsive but in general did well as did Gabriel whose arrival appeared to cause many to think the worst (or perhaps that was more the departure of LK and recent results when this has occurred).

Both Walcott and Welbeck were fúcking useless while both Coquelin and Ozil were worse again. The latter I cannot explain as to simply say he appears totally disinterested is both lazy and probably incorrect.

Monreal did okay, I left him out first time. Not sure if it was a penalty as I did not bother reviewing highlights though fair to say City clearly did think it was, especially their manager.

Even the demonstration before was half-hearted and struck of “fúck me just let the season end”.
    I was slow-roasting a duck so I started drinking at 3. Checked twitter occasionally and feared the worst. By 4:30 I was half-pissed and beyond caring. The duck was good, mind.

Have you seen the muppets protesting at Colney today. These are real, adult human beings, allegedly.

I was slow-roasting a duck so I started drinking at 3. Checked twitter occasionally and feared the worst. By 4:30 I was half-pissed and beyond caring. The duck was good, mind.

Have you seen the muppets protesting at Colney today. These are real, adult human beings, allegedly.
    I'm starting to wonder about roasting ducks. Trouble is, you can either have nice legs and dry breasts or tough legs and pink, juicy breasts.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that jointing it and cooking the bits separately by different methods is the only thing to do with duck.

I had a bloke directly behind me who roared abuse for the full 90 minutes, his mates all laughed.

He got very annoyed early when 1) City scored and then 2) when nobody else would join him in a refrain for David Rocastle at which point he chose to verbally abuse more or less everybody around him labelling one and all as "tourists". How a steward did not approach him I am quite unsure.

He proceeded to tell all that Andy Linighan was dead though it later turned out he is in fact alive and has a plumbing business. He was of course sure that somebody was dead. I was going to turn round and tell him that perhaps he was confusing Linighn with Tommy Caton who is dead but further to the earlier "Tourists" abuse I decided not to.

I am not averse to the odd swear word but I genuinely felt sorry for others if they had to put up with this each week.

We all get annoyed of course but this chap just gave a sense that he thought he was better than the rest.

Had I not my son with me I may have chinned him.