Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: She's no moore

She's no moore

Don't be a mooreon.

Now this is an odd one since I distinctly remember her dying before. I even seem to remember the obituaries.

A sort of Déjà mort, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Now this is an odd one since I distinctly remember her dying before. I even seem to remember the obituaries.

and quite some time ago

A Quincy moment - I swear I read obituaries for Jack Klugman about five years before he died. And Ian Lavender who isn't even dead yet.

I just remember Lou Grant came from Mary-Tyler Moore's show. I liked Lou Grant - is he dead yet (Ed Asner has opposed to the character, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A Quincy moment - I swear I read obituaries for Jack Klugman about five years before he died. And Ian Lavender who isn't even dead yet.

I just remember Lou Grant came from Mary-Tyler Moore's show. I liked Lou Grant - is he dead yet (Ed Asner has opposed to the character, of course)
    Apparently, he's not dead. I'm amazed, frankly. Here he is talking about liking spunk.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...oore/97065260/

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    and quite some time ago
    I think we need to investigate this phenomenon of people dying twice, psrb. Are they just doing it for the publicity?

I think we need to investigate this phenomenon of people dying twice, psrb. Are they just doing it for the publicity?
    Good grief

It's almost certainly a liberal, elite media conspiracy, b

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

He is a dirty Commie, la