Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you getting for Christmas.

What are you getting for Christmas.

Unfortunately my mum is busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Don't worry, I'll be done with her by mid-afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    forget all that. People ask me what I want and I have no answer.
    This is a strange feeling.

I need a new iPad. Whether I get one remains to be seen. I find that the older one gets, the happier people seem to ignore your gift requests and just get you what they think you should get.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    In time for The Queen.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

forget all that. People ask me what I want and I have no answer.
    This is a strange feeling.
    A selection of plectra?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I need a new iPad. Whether I get one remains to be seen. I find that the older one gets, the happier people seem to ignore your gift requests and just get you what they think you should get.
    my iPad went on the blink.the sound went off then it wouldn't start up stuck on the apple logo. Finally managed to update it and restore from iCloud back up but I don't trust the thing anymore.

I think asking for specific gifts is kinda rude and presumptuous. Surely integral to the pleasures of gift-giving is applying some level of thought and imagination to the process of finding something you think someone will like? Otherwise you may as well just give them the ****ing money and tell them to get what they want?

my iPad went on the blink.the sound went off then it wouldn't start up stuck on the apple logo. Finally managed to update it and restore from iCloud back up but I don't trust the thing anymore.
    I dropped mine in Hamburg airport and now it still functions, but the colours are all weird and day-glo. It's pretty ancient, so it's had a good run, to be fair.

I dropped mine in Hamburg airport and now it still functions, but the colours are all weird and day-glo. It's pretty ancient, so it's had a good run, to be fair.
    I saw on youtube you can fix that by hitting it. like burping a baby. I wouldn't recommend it.