Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ash....Breivik's manifesto

Ash....Breivik's manifesto

Jesus H Christ, is there any other dubious material you want to lodge on my hard drive? Got any links to peedo sites, at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus H Christ, is there any other dubious material you want to lodge on my hard drive? Got any links to peedo sites, at all?
    I lodged some dubious material on your mum's hard drive last night

Anyway, I was just responding to Ash's incredulous response to the suggestion that Breivik was not acting to protect the west from subjugation.

Still, we've got ISIS's house magazine and now Anders Breivik's manifesto. We'll at least have GCHQ seriously confused as to which sort of violent nutters we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Still, we've got ISIS's house magazine and now Anders Breivik's manifesto. We'll at least have GCHQ seriously confused as to which sort of violent nutters we are.
    But if they raid my house they'll find the DVD of Stalingrad and have me marked out as a radicalised neo-Nazi before you can say 'Simon Jenkins'

But if they raid my house they'll find the DVD of Stalingrad and have me marked out as a radicalised neo-Nazi before you can say 'Simon Jenkins'
    I was looking at my bookshelves last night and on one shelf alone I have Kershaw's Biography of Hitler, Burleigh's History of The Third Reich, William L Shirer's History of the Third Reich, most of Anthony Beevor's books and more WWII stuff than you can shake a stick at. I would be well fücked.

Why do you fools argue about this stuff? I worry that you are sapping the manly fluids of our great site, admitting impurities to our precious bodily fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was looking at my bookshelves last night and on one shelf alone I have Kershaw's Biography of Hitler, Burleigh's History of The Third Reich, William L Shirer's History of the Third Reich, most of Anthony Beevor's books and more WWII stuff than you can shake a stick at. I would be well fücked.
    Shirer, how gay. A far better read, although a bit off topic, is my bud's graphic novel devoted to the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Kickin' it Gibbon style!

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Why do you fools argue about this stuff? I worry that you are sapping the manly fluids of our great site, admitting impurities to our precious bodily fluids.
    Your mum saps my manly fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Shirer, how gay. A far better read, although a bit off topic, is my bud's graphic novel devoted to the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Kickin' it Gibbon style!
    Shirer's book is interesting largely as reportage from a guy who was there at the time rather than as serious history.

I of course have read Gibbon. The idea of it as a comic is...interesting. Did you know he had a testicle the size of a small baby? Gibbon, that is, not your friend.