Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance job

Insurance job

innit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38064242

A bit like the Kardashian job. At least that had the added benefit of sending Kanye a bit radio rental.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    innit

A bit like the Kardashian job. At least that had the added benefit of sending Kanye a bit radio rental.
    Qatari

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    innit

Must say I'm in the odd position of finding myself agreeing with Kanye West in the last week. And yet his utterances ('black people need to talk less about race', 'Trump won because he conveyed his message better' and Obama not actually having achieved anything) are being represented as evidence of him being mentally ill.

I must conclude from this that I, too, am mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Must say I'm in the odd position of finding myself agreeing with Kanye West in the last week. And yet his utterances ('black people need to talk less about race', 'Trump won because he conveyed his message better' and Obama not actually having achieved anything) are being represented as evidence of him being mentally ill.

Did I not read that he's been addmitted to hospital suffering from 'exhaustion'?

:junkie:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did I not read that he's been addmitted to hospital suffering from 'exhaustion'?

:junkie:
    Yes. He's always been a bit odd, mind. And he has a messianic complex that makes David Icke look normal, but I'm guessing his 'exhaustion' is actually his publicity team saying 'Stop getting coked up and rambling on about stuff that hurts the brand!'

Yes. He's always been a bit odd, mind. And he has a messianic complex that makes David Icke look normal, but I'm guessing his 'exhaustion' is actually his publicity team saying 'Stop getting coked up and rambling on about stuff that hurts the brand!'
    Is he the deeply unpleasant chap? I think I caught a few moments of his act at Galstonbury a few years ago.

I was, frankly, disappointed. He wasn't a real entertainer like Dickie Henderson or Bruce Forsyth; he didn't tell a few jokes, sing a song and do a little tap dance. No, he just sort of shouted into his microphone.

I don't know what young people see in these modern acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is he the deeply unpleasant chap? I think I caught a few moments of his act at Galstonbury a few years ago.

I was, frankly, disappointed. He wasn't a real entertainer like Dickie Henderson or Bruce Forsyth; he didn't tell a few jokes, sing a song and do a little tap dance. No, he just sort of shouted into his microphone.

I don't know what young people see in these modern acts.
    Yes, that is basically what he does, I think. He gets other people's music and shouts nonsense over it. The Guardian keep trying to make out he's basically Mozart.

But presumably you don't agree with his reasoning, which is that Trump will better expose America's racist underbelly...?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    But presumably you don't agree with his reasoning, which is that Trump will better expose America's racist underbelly...?
    I am not sure why racism is still a surprise to people.

It's always going to be there. It's part of the human mechanism. Not that it's right but why people act surprised?

Yes, that is basically what he does, I think. He gets other people's music and shouts nonsense over it. The Guardian keep trying to make out he's basically Mozart.
    And I'm right in thinking he is married to a lady who is famous for being in possession of extremely large buttocks?

What a time, as they say, to be alive.

Meanwhile, the Horst Wesel Lied appears to have gone mainstream in the USA. Who would have thought it?