Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fücking state of this, London!

Fücking state of this, London!

I move out and you vote for a midget who employs this monster out of the public purse as something called a 'Night Tsar'.

Take a long, hard look at yourself, London.

_92466301_mediaitem92466300.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I move out and you vote for a midget who employs this monster out of the public purse as something called a 'Night Tsar'.

Take a long, hard look at yourself, London.

_92466301_mediaitem92466300.jpg
    An obese lesbian 'Labour activist' and right-on comedian. American, to boot.

What has happened to the greatest city in our Empire, b?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I moved out, that's what. Would never have happened in my day. In my day you had Boris. I blame bien pensant North London leftists like Monty et al.

Look at that, though! You're fücking paying for that! Jesus wept!

Genius move - if you know that is on the streets of London late at night you'd think twice about going out and committing crimes. I assume that is her role?

Besides, crude as it is, I rather like this line:
    “I could say that George Osborne is a c***, but he has neither the warmth or the depth."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Genius move - if you know that is on the streets of London late at night you'd think twice about going out and committing crimes. I assume that is her role?

“I could say that George Osborne is a c***, but he has neither the warmth or the depth."
    Is that not stolen directly from Clemenceau? Certainly I've been using it for years.

Fat ****. Her, not you.

Is that not stolen directly from Clemenceau? Certainly I've been using it for years.

Fat ****. Her, not you.
    So it is - to Lloyd George no less. I've lived too sheltered a life to have heard it before obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Now I'm not generally convinced by lesbianism, la, but in this case I'm grateful for anything that keeps the likes of that off the carousel of heterosexual transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Now I'm not generally convinced by lesbianism, la, but in this case I'm grateful for anything that keeps the likes of that off the carousel of heterosexual transactions.
    I've had worse, mind

I've had worse, mind
    Is it possible to have worse?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I've had worse, mind
    Well exactly. At least if they're lezzers it means that sort of unfortunate mistake is less likely to occur.

Anyway, here's an image to haunt your nightmares. Enjoy.

amy-lame.jpg