Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I didn't realise that the rules had changed that made a dark yellow offence into

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Guidelines might not be though. Also, a bit of "what's new" publicity doesn't do any harm, and they managed to tell us about the clampdown on holding and dissent.

So ner.
    Apparently the actual document pertaining to the law changes from the start of June was in excess of 12,000words Not surprised some things got left out but this does seem to be major change that has been overlooked by now

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Quite funny none the less *

*I didn't find it funny at the time obviously
    It was so cynical (but totally justified as they had a clear 4 on 2) but I was somewhat suprised at the red card for it. For years we've been the victim of loads of those and just annoyed me that we seem to be the 1st team to get that punishment.

If they do every introduce sinbins then that's exactly the sort of tackle should get a sin bin for

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It was so cynical (but totally justified as they had a clear 4 on 2) but I was somewhat suprised at the red card for it. For years we've been the victim of loads of those and just annoyed me that we seem to be the 1st team to get that punishment.

If they do every introduce sinbins then that's exactly the sort of tackle should get a sin bin for
    My thoughts exactly on sinbins - will never happen though

Refs actually coming out and giving some reasons for their decisions would help imo - release the match report, press interview etc. Otherwise it's being left to pundits etc to make stuff up.