Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dinner?

Dinner?

Cote de boeuf, Béarnaise, frites, tomates Provencales, champignons farcie, petits pois.

Chateau Le Coin 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cote de boeuf, Béarnaise, frites, tomates Provencales, champignons farcie, petits pois.

Chateau Le Coin 2008.
    Steak, chips, peas and tomatoes? Are you going to a Harvester?

Haven't decided yet. I have some cod loins begging to be battered and deep fried.

Going to Red and Hot, Szechwan restaurant recommended by Jay Rayner, on Chalton Steet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Going to Red and Hot, Szechwan restaurant recommended by Jay Rayner, on Chalton Steet.
    Ah yes, I'd be grateful for your review next week if you remember. One tends to be somewhat mistrustful of the bearded hypocrite.

Why? Every time he's recommended a place I've gone to he's been bang on.

Somers Town is going up in the world. Assuming this is a poncey restaurant, that is.

Why? Every time he's recommended a place I've gone to he's been bang on.
    Certainly; one simply cannot take his word at face value, given his affiliations.

Chateau Le Coin 2008.
    We're taking the children out so I wanted beers, steak and seafood but the wife insists on "ingrédients de première classe, des saveurs subtiles et préparation combinés dans des plats équilibrés habiles and all that *******s."

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    We're taking the children out so I wanted beers, steak and seafood but the wife insists on "ingrédients de première classe, des saveurs subtiles et préparation combinés dans des plats équilibrés habiles and all that *******s."

Oh Lord, you are to suffer foams, smears, gels and parfums, r. Bad luck.

Kebab on the way home, perhaps.

Oh Lord, you are to suffer foams, smears, gels and parfums, r. Bad luck.

Kebab on the way home, perhaps.
    I had one of those yesterday and this is her revenge, I suspect
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."