Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's been nearly a week

It's been nearly a week

and I have yet to receive any update on this job stuff.

I am on the verge of going mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

It might make sense to assume the worst and start looking around anyway, f. At least you'll feel you're doing something positive, rather than just passively waiting.

Start going to work dressed as a clown. It'll scare the living **** out of them

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/creepy-c...afraid-clowns/

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    Start going to work dressed as a clown. It'll scare the living **** out of them

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/creepy-c...afraid-clowns/
    That was the start of the whole trouble, I thought.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'm currently in the delicious situation of having massively pissed my boss off (forcing him to call a meeting between us and the company owner next week to discuss matters) but not caring because I'm ready to go fulltime freelance anyway. So I am very, very tempted to walk into this meeting and press the nuclear button.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm currently in the delicious situation of having massively pissed my boss off (forcing him to call a meeting between us and the company owner next week to discuss matters) but not caring because I'm ready to go fulltime freelance anyway. So I am very, very tempted to walk into this meeting and press the nuclear button.
    I am quite tempted to tell them to **** off and leave. I won't get anything if I leave anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Perhaps worth remembering that at some point you may need a reference.

All said probably not the best thing to do.

A WHOLE WEEK? WOW!
    You're probably best just to give up

Perhaps check politely with our very own dear HR nazi but once they have told you they are perhaps under no absolute fixed timescale for coming back to you.

Your immediate future is obviously the single most important thing to you, other than the Arsenal of course, and you expect your employer to be dealing with this as a matter of priority.

In reality you are nothing and probably around number 177 on their things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Perhaps check politely with our very own dear HR nazi but once they have told you they are perhaps under no absolute fixed timescale for coming back to you.

Your immediate future is obviously the single most important thing to you, other than the Arsenal of course, and you expect your employer to be dealing with this as a matter of priority.

In reality you are nothing and probably around number 177 on their things to do.
    Yes but if i am not necessary why am I been given more tasks that usual. it's strange. either you don't need me or not.

anyway another day here another day they pay me.