Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: messed up a job interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    Thanks man but felt sad to let so many someone that helped me get ready for the job. I just feel back to square one but at least got a job and just have to move onwards and forwards.
    Indeed. Besides, I don't think any recruitment process that involves group exercises is going to result in a worthwhile job. Sounds like hippy nonsense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Indeed. Besides, I don't think any recruitment process that involves group exercises is going to result in a worthwhile job. Sounds like hippy nonsense to me.
    Its a team job and they want to see your team skills . But i ****ed up with forgeting her name. so thats me ****ed but i carry on volunteering for this art centre to keep on good terms and just now have to put myself more out their.

Its a team job and they want to see your team skills . But i ****ed up with forgeting her name. so thats me ****ed but i carry on volunteering for this art centre to keep on good terms and just now have to put myself more out their.
    Say someones name 3 times then you'll remember.
    Word of caution don't do it they are called Beetlejuice.

It was nice arts centre. i messed up in group excercise as got girl name wrong in front of assersor and forgot examples in my job interveriew

It was nice arts centre. i messed up in group excercise as got girl name wrong in front of assersor and forgot examples in my job interveriew
    It's a bit different example but I'll cheer you up.
    Many moons ago there was a lady who came to the office from a local gym offering ace half price deal.

Was a rather nice gym. Anyway she was a dime piece.
    Went for showround of the place. Sat down on the comfy sofas with a coffee to sign up. Trying to be cool, only to knock my coffee over all over her feet giving her some burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's a bit different example but I'll cheer you up.
    Many moons ago there was a lady who came to the office from a local gym offering ace half price deal.

Was a rather nice gym. Anyway she was a dime piece.
    Went for showround of the place. Sat down on the comfy sofas with a coffee to sign up. Trying to be cool, only to knock my coffee over all over her feet giving her some burns.
    not as bad as what i did. This was because it was was my own fault. I wish i could do it all over again.

chin up modd....