Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: For some reason I am listening to American country radio stations. Crap Lyrics

For some reason I am listening to American country radio stations. Crap Lyrics

Make a stand. Buy some land. Make some love. And then babies come. Raise em' up

From what I understand country musicians are one of the few left who actually make money from selling their songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    From what I understand country musicians are one of the few left who actually make money from selling their songs.
    Maybe this is because the folk who listen to it might be simple and unsophisticated-like but they sure as heel have golden hearts and wouldn't dream o'stealin' that thar music from them thar arteestes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Maybe this is because the folk who listen to it might be simple and unsophisticated-like but they sure as heel have golden hearts and wouldn't dream o'stealin' that thar music from them thar arteestes.
    I got more Ash.
    'She put her Her in hurt, she put the S.O.B in sober, she put the ex in sex, she put the low in blow, she put a big F U in my future, she's got a way with words'

I like the guitar bits though.

I got more Ash.
    'She put her Her in hurt, she put the S.O.B in sober, she put the ex in sex, she put the low in blow, she put a big F U in my future, she's got a way with words'

I like the guitar bits though.
    Are you familiar with the work of the Zac Brown band, f? They're ace tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you familiar with the work of the Zac Brown band, f? They're ace tbh.

I like them.

I also like this Eric Church fella. All the country vids I watch have a obligatory Gibson guitar in them.

'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

I like them.

I also like this Eric Church fella. All the country vids I watch have a obligatory Gibson guitar in them.
    I'll check out Eric Church.

Bruce Robison is also quite excellent, although Tim McGraw did a great cover of his best song...

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Conway's hair is the business.