Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After reading the sticky thread and some of the comments. I can not help but think

After reading the sticky thread and some of the comments. I can not help but think

that I am somewhat responsible for the decline in Awimb.

Hijacking threads is how I made my name here.
    Off topic items = yep about 95% of my posts have nothing to do with football. Probably as I am not an expert.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Off topic items = yep about 95% of my posts have nothing to do with football. Probably as I am not an expert.

Sorry.
    How dare you, f? I am the great evil afflicting AWIMB. A couple of people who hardly ever post said so, so it must be true.

Sorry.
    modd's post were 90% about football (post US election) and he probably pissed off more people than you, F.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How dare you, f? I am the great evil afflicting AWIMB. A couple of people who hardly ever post said so, so it must be true.
    I was thinking about this.
    Whilst some long term awimbers have left due to your presence. (according to them)
    I do wonder why? Sure we've all had heated debates and disagree on different things. But you don't strike me as a bully type character looking for his next scalp.

Tbf I would rather have had lasagne on the plane today.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    modd's post were 90% about football (post US election) and he probably pissed off more people than you, F.
    Thing is there is not much to say about Arsenal these days.

the 2 factions were like this. If you are positive about Arsenal you are called AKB by some. and if you want some change you are branded a moron.

But now there is a whole in between area. Everything is a bit meh. I think it reflects the current climate at the ground.

I was thinking about this.
    Whilst some long term awimbers have left due to your presence. (according to them)
    I do wonder why? Sure we've all had heated debates and disagree on different things. But you don't strike me as a bully type character looking for his next scalp.
    You would have to ask them, f. I am aware that my political views are not to everyone's taste and can be a little brusque when roused, I will admit, but I am certainly not the rabid beast some seem to suggest. Equally, some people do like to insult and needle me and then cry foul when I hit back.

lol @ mm's return to the headmaster's office

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Tbf I would rather have had lasagne on the plane today.
    Do you know the best food I've had on an economy flight, mo? Singapore Airlines. Lovely, it was. Actually tasted of something.

Do you know the best food I've had on an economy flight, mo? Singapore Airlines. Lovely, it was. Actually tasted of something.
    I had a nice meal on Air canada once which was a nice surprise.
    Though I can not eat the weird half white half brown roll they give you with it.