Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: After reading the sticky thread and some of the comments. I can not help but think

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How dare you, f? I am the great evil afflicting AWIMB. A couple of people who hardly ever post said so, so it must be true.
    I was thinking about this.
    Whilst some long term awimbers have left due to your presence. (according to them)
    I do wonder why? Sure we've all had heated debates and disagree on different things. But you don't strike me as a bully type character looking for his next scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I was thinking about this.
    Whilst some long term awimbers have left due to your presence. (according to them)
    I do wonder why? Sure we've all had heated debates and disagree on different things. But you don't strike me as a bully type character looking for his next scalp.
    You would have to ask them, f. I am aware that my political views are not to everyone's taste and can be a little brusque when roused, I will admit, but I am certainly not the rabid beast some seem to suggest. Equally, some people do like to insult and needle me and then cry foul when I hit back.