Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wenger: 'The fans are highly influenced by the media'...

ChrisPlus

Wenger: 'The fans are highly influenced by the media'...

I am sorry to say, and I take no pleasure in this, that Arsene is acting as if he may be in the early stages of Alzheimer's or dementia. I'm not saying this as a joke and I hope I'm wrong.

Disappointed as I am at our seeming inability to sign a couple of crucial players, I understand his disbelief at player prices. I blame BT Sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Disappointed as I am at our seeming inability to sign a couple of crucial players, I understand his disbelief at player prices. I blame BT Sport.
    They waited too damn long! They spend the first half of the summer snorting crack in some tenement. August comes around, it's like, " Oh sh*t."

An honest assessment of what the club and Arsene has become. Many saw the signs years ago but were mobbed and abused by the AKB who now don't have the balls or brains to admit they were wrong. And some of the bullies still pollute this forum having hounded out those who knew what was happening a few years ago, which is another reason this forum is dead.

I said it last nite, we have become a laughing stock and was attacked by a clingy Wengerite. These people, like their God Wenger, are totally irrational.
    Last edited by Fast Eddie; 08-22-2016 at 11:13 PM.