Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wenger giving the game away talking about 600 mouths to feed at the Arsenal

Wenger giving the game away talking about 600 mouths to feed at the Arsenal

no wonder he gets paid £8m a year....having to look after the Arsenal financials and monthly payroll alongside actually managing and coaching the team.

Wonder what else he does around the place?

I bet he dons a disguise on match days so he can go and test the food served at the stadium

--

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    no wonder he gets paid £8m a year....having to look after the Arsenal financials and monthly payroll alongside actually managing and coaching the team.

I bet he dons a disguise on match days so he can go and test the food served at the stadium

--
    599 The T
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...ed-job-8681666

--
    He really put things into perspective for me. There I am worrying about Mustafi and Griezmann but in fact, these things are unimportant when we consider that Mable the boot cleaner may not be able to afford her Sunday roast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He really put things into perspective for me. There I am worrying about Mustafi and Griezmann but in fact, these things are unimportant when we consider that Mable the boot cleaner may not be able to afford her Sunday roast.
    I don't think Wenger should be talking about this stuff imo.
    He is manager of the football team and that's what it should be. Maybe if they took away some of this extra responsibility on his shoulders it would help the team. He should have strong team to take care of the business side.

--
    I wish he was more like Peter Ridsdale.

It's all about priorities and living within our means and looking out for own Rich.

If we get relegated this season all we will have is each other....in a non homo sort of way.

-

Just ignore the fact we've been told there's £100m in the transfer kitty, the squad needs improving yet were not signing anyone.

-

He's turned into Scrooge. Working late at Highbury Counting House, personally overseeing every penny the club spends. I bet he doesn't even give Boro and Mickey a day off at Christmas.

It was a rather ridiculously silly thing to say.

Silly man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Comic Sans spoof resignation letter. LOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It was a rather ridiculously silly thing to say.

Silly man.
    Bored of it all to be honest. Didn't even watch the game at the weekend. Completely lost interest.