Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth my while participating in this forum or is it a closed shop?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Awimb View Post
    Stiltonnnn
    Any thoughts on Roqueforttttttt?

Last night Mrs A served me Gorgonzola Dolce on Rosemary and Pistachio artisan crackers

I like lamp posts
    I quite like Belisha Beacons. But not the modern style. The warm fuzzy memories of being a kid in the 80's
    where most of them had the top section missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I quite like Belisha Beacons. But not the modern style. The warm fuzzy memories of being a kid in the 80's
    where most of them had the top section missing.
    Belisha was a Hore.

Can't I just post in the title box ffs?
    Yes, if you don't mind the tumbleweed at times.
    No, we have no shop steward at the moment.
    No, there must be 10 characters of body text. HTH

Can you play as centre -helf or up top? We are a leetle beet short in those areas atm.

Cheers Ash. My playing days are long gone - bit like AW's days as a top top quality manager

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I'm sorry.That is not food.They are obviously all characters from a Disney film
    I wanted cheddar on water biscuits. I feel a divorce may be in the offing.

I wanted cheddar on water biscuits. I feel a divorce may be in the offing.
    Yes. Water biscuits are the thing. I was going to have cheese and biccies for supper last night (big lunch, y'see?), but then I got a yearning for a prawn, mayonnaise and lettuce sandwich, so I made those instead. Ketchup, lemon juice and cayenne in the mayonnaise, of course - proper fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Water biscuits are the thing. I was going to have cheese and biccies for supper last night (big lunch, y'see?), but then I got a yearning for a prawn, mayonnaise and lettuce sandwich, so I made those instead. Ketchup, lemon juice and cayenne in the mayonnaise, of course - proper fancy.
    You are aware, of course, of the secret ingredient which makes a Marie Rose a proper Marie Rose?