Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is it worth my while participating in this forum or is it a closed shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You are such a dick.
    Splash of brandy, innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Splash of brandy, innit.
    I have honestly never heard of such a thing. It sounds wrong, but I suppose many things do.

Actually, on a related note, I'm getting slightly sick of people trying to zhuzh up the prawn cocktail. It's fine if you want to eat a prawn cocktail, ffs! You don't need to deconstruct the ****ing thing in order to make it OK. Prawns, lettuce, pink gloop - bit of bread and butter - lovely. Stop ****ing about with it.

I have honestly never heard of such a thing. It sounds wrong, but I suppose many things do.

Actually, on a related note, I'm getting slightly sick of people trying to zhuzh up the prawn cocktail. It's fine if you want to eat a prawn cocktail, ffs! You don't need to deconstruct the ****ing thing in order to make it OK. Prawns, lettuce, pink gloop - bit of bread and butter - lovely. Stop ****ing about with it.
    It's perfect.

I agree absolutely. I even go so far as to decry the prawn's head balanced on the rim of the glass. I don't need a ****ing prawn's head on my prawn cocktail.

It's perfect.

I agree absolutely. I even go so far as to decry the prawn's head balanced on the rim of the glass. I don't need a ****ing prawn's head on my prawn cocktail.
    That's another thing - prawns with their shells still on. No meal is improved by having to **** about dismembering crustacea. So if I order a seafood pasta or risotto, please have the ****ing decency to shell the ****ing prawns rather than asking me to dig my fingers into my dinner to do it. I know you think it looks good and I know I'm apparently supposed to be impressed because the prawn is entire rather than being - say - easily edible, but just stop it, ffs.

That's another thing - prawns with their shells still on. No meal is improved by having to **** about dismembering crustacea. So if I order a seafood pasta or risotto, please have the ****ing decency to shell the ****ing prawns rather than asking me to dig my fingers into my dinner to do it. I know you think it looks good and I know I'm apparently supposed to be impressed because the prawn is entire rather than being - say - easily edible, but just stop it, ffs.
    They're mad for that in Asia. Fantastic, mahoosive prawns, marinaded in amazing spicy flavours, stir-fried with the shells on.

Wánkers.

They're mad for that in Asia. Fantastic, mahoosive prawns, marinaded in amazing spicy flavours, stir-fried with the shells on.

Wánkers.
    Yes. Singapore chilli crab is a good example. Delicious, but would be much more so if the idle fùcking coolie who cooked it had bothered his arse taking the bit I'm supposed to eat out of the inedible chitin so that I don't end up covered in chilli sauce and bits of crab juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I quite like Belisha Beacons. But not the modern style. The warm fuzzy memories of being a kid in the 80's
    where most of them had the top section missing.
    Belisha was a Hore.