Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is it worth my while participating in this forum or is it a closed shop?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Go on, then. You're clearly itching to tell me.
    Well. I don't mind telling you if you really want to know.

I'm just a bit shocked, to be honest. I mean, there's little more basic than a Marie Rose sauce. Surely everyone has that in their repertoire?

Clearly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well. I don't mind telling you if you really want to know.

I'm just a bit shocked, to be honest. I mean, there's little more basic than a Marie Rose sauce. Surely everyone has that in their repertoire?

Clearly not.
    You are such a dick.

You are such a dick.
    Splash of brandy, innit.

Splash of brandy, innit.
    I have honestly never heard of such a thing. It sounds wrong, but I suppose many things do.

Actually, on a related note, I'm getting slightly sick of people trying to zhuzh up the prawn cocktail. It's fine if you want to eat a prawn cocktail, ffs! You don't need to deconstruct the ****ing thing in order to make it OK. Prawns, lettuce, pink gloop - bit of bread and butter - lovely. Stop ****ing about with it.

I have honestly never heard of such a thing. It sounds wrong, but I suppose many things do.

Actually, on a related note, I'm getting slightly sick of people trying to zhuzh up the prawn cocktail. It's fine if you want to eat a prawn cocktail, ffs! You don't need to deconstruct the ****ing thing in order to make it OK. Prawns, lettuce, pink gloop - bit of bread and butter - lovely. Stop ****ing about with it.
    It's perfect.

I agree absolutely. I even go so far as to decry the prawn's head balanced on the rim of the glass. I don't need a ****ing prawn's head on my prawn cocktail.

It's perfect.

I agree absolutely. I even go so far as to decry the prawn's head balanced on the rim of the glass. I don't need a ****ing prawn's head on my prawn cocktail.
    That's another thing - prawns with their shells still on. No meal is improved by having to **** about dismembering crustacea. So if I order a seafood pasta or risotto, please have the ****ing decency to shell the ****ing prawns rather than asking me to dig my fingers into my dinner to do it. I know you think it looks good and I know I'm apparently supposed to be impressed because the prawn is entire rather than being - say - easily edible, but just stop it, ffs.

That's another thing - prawns with their shells still on. No meal is improved by having to **** about dismembering crustacea. So if I order a seafood pasta or risotto, please have the ****ing decency to shell the ****ing prawns rather than asking me to dig my fingers into my dinner to do it. I know you think it looks good and I know I'm apparently supposed to be impressed because the prawn is entire rather than being - say - easily edible, but just stop it, ffs.
    They're mad for that in Asia. Fantastic, mahoosive prawns, marinaded in amazing spicy flavours, stir-fried with the shells on.

Wánkers.