Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jewish man in religious garb stabbed in Strasbourg by man shouting Alahu Akbar.

Jewish man in religious garb stabbed in Strasbourg by man shouting Alahu Akbar.

Police rule out terrorism or anti-Semitic motives

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

That's the worst ****ing joke I've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    That's the worst ****ing joke I've ever heard.

You're not wrong there. It's a profoundly sick joke that gets worse every time it's told.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

It's truly amazing, they've found another mental case... Europe's Muslim community appears to be about 96% certifiable.

The rabbi cited witnesses as saying the victim’s alleged assailant, who police said has a history of mental health problems, shouted: “Allahu Akbar”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's truly amazing, they've found another mental case... Europe's Muslim community appears to be about 96% certifiable.

The rabbi cited witnesses as saying the victim’s alleged assailant, who police said has a history of mental health problems, shouted: “Allahu Akbar”
    I am getting confused here. I though it was black lives matter people who suffered high rates of mental health problems.
    I am getting my news statistics mixed up.

****ing Norwegians.

One does wonder what the Venn diagram of 'Muslims likely to attack someone while shouting Allah Hu Akbar!', 'Mentally ill people who also happen to be Muslim' and 'Terrorists' would look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    One does wonder what the Venn diagram of 'Muslims likely to attack someone while shouting Allah Hu Akbar!', 'Mentally ill people who also happen to be Muslim' and 'Terrorists' would look like.
    I suppose it could be argued that if you believe in a bloke flying to heaven on a winged horse and are in favour of homos being persecuted for what they do with their genitals, you are by definition something of a whack-job

I suppose it could be argued that if you believe in a bloke flying to heaven on a winged horse and are in favour of homos being persecuted for what they do with their genitals, you are by definition something of a whack-job
    Yes. Quite different if you worship a Jewish carpenter with magic powers who came back from the dead, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Quite different if you worship a Jewish carpenter with magic powers who came back from the dead, of course.
    The difference being, of course, that we know the one to be true and the other to be nonsensical.

The difference being, of course, that we know the one to be true and the other to be nonsensical.
    Yes. Also, we were here before them.