Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: After well and truly binning Kodi and all that stuff. Anybody used a IPTV box?

After well and truly binning Kodi and all that stuff. Anybody used a IPTV box?

one of the Mag things?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    one of the Mag things?
    Why did you bin off Kodi out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    Why did you bin off Kodi out of interest?
    I never works well for me.
    I had XBMC on an android box originally and it worked ok for a while but it would always crash and frustrate me.
    So I installed Kodi on my macbook and it just not user friendly for me. If I open a link and it doesn't open the whole thing crashes and it's just frustrating. I am looking for live tv rather than on demand stuff which I will say does work well.

I had XBMC on an android box originally and it worked ok for a while but it would always crash and frustrate me.
    So I installed Kodi on my macbook and it just not user friendly for me. If I open a link and it doesn't open the whole thing crashes and it's just frustrating. I am looking for live tv rather than on demand stuff which I will say does work well.
    I don't think the Kodi UI is very good either

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I don't think the Kodi UI is very good either
    I seen some of these Mag IPTV box with a subscription and they look exactly what i am looking for.
    However with all of these things they always end up stop working

This app doesn't work properly.

I have been led to believe that Techkings.org is the place to go to sort you out on all this Fash.