Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The upgrade has really killed off this place. Sad times.

The upgrade has really killed off this place. Sad times.

****ing upgrade :****er:

Look. Can't even do a ****ing ****er smilie. Pile of ****.

Not going to be any signings is there, BGM?

Laughable, really. Wenger is so ****ing tight. Is a madness really so much to ask?

13 days Richard, or days and nights as I am sure we are on alert 24 hours a day.

Remember Mezut.

It just about survived the upgrade Goats. It's Jorge's leaving that killed it.

Actually, what's 'killed' the board is people like you who rely entirely on others to make all the running, start all the threads, raise interesting topics, make decent jokes and generally keep things moving. And, when those people aren't doing that for whatever reason, rather than taking up some of the slack and actually being interesting yourself, you sit on the sidelines and moan about how the board's dying/rubbish/cliquey/whatever.

The "upgrade" has been a downgrade. And for ages people have been too f ucking rude and insulting to others. Why should an Arsenal fan want to come on to the board to be treated like a c unt, ignored or put up people who aren't that intersted in the Arsenal?

You are a funny man, SW. Ivan and Arsene want you to believe the crap that they're feeding you but the evidence is pretty conclusive, at this stage.

I would love to be proven wrong, mind you...

Oh do be quiet you odious little cvnt. You are interesting only to your fellow little tories and you are rarely, if ever funny. Jorge had you pegged when he noted your greatest achievement is to display so many deeply repugnant traits simultaneously.

My dear chap, the board is a positive haven of tranquil civility compared to what it was in its heyday. **** me, I can remember a time when suggesting that you preferred Edu to Gilberto resulted in almost instantaneous death threats. So in short, I'm going to have to take issue with your 'rude and insulting' thing.

Would this be the Jorge who you claimed never personally insulted anyone?

You're just a classic little whiny spectator. You want more conversation, but haven't the wit or intelligence to understand how to generate it yourself, preferring instead to complain about those who do.

By the way, the fact that you had to borrow someone else's insult in order to attack me rather proves my point about your paucity of imagination.