Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Announce jonny evans

Announce jonny evans

Announce jonny evans

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Announce jonny evans
    I wouldn't mind. But my one reservation is that he is one of those players where they always say his whole name.

Followed by Berahino

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I wouldn't mind. But my one reservation is that he is one of those players where they always say his whole name.
    Also, his name is really bland. If you've got a tedious name like Evans, you should at least give your child a half-interesting first name.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, his name is really bland. If you've got a tedious name like Evans, you should at least give your child a half-interesting first name.
    I've been thinking about this for a while now and can't think of any thing cool.

I've been thinking about this for a while now and can't think of any thing cool.
    Shed?

How about Gud?

Dirty protestant Evans has a certain snappy ring to it though perhaps difficult for the PR people to spin it to the masses.

Isn't he the fellow who went around spitting at people? What an appalling summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How about Gud?
    Excellent Ash. I am concerned I am usually good at that stuff. I've finally lost it.