Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: TaxWIMB (sorry) - quit my job a couple of months ago, am I due a rebate?

TaxWIMB (sorry) - quit my job a couple of months ago, am I due a rebate?

How do I go about claiming this? I've er, literals, got fifty quid to my name.

Many thanks WIMB.

FOOTBALL CONTENT: Am q glad at Utd's return to power, it will feel less crushing when they beat us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    How do I go about claiming this? I've er, literals, got fifty quid to my name.

Many thanks WIMB.

FOOTBALL CONTENT: Am q glad at Utd's return to power, it will feel less crushing when they beat us.
    Yes though perhaps you cannot claim it until the end of the current tax year as you are still resident in the UK.

donate your overpayment to the Greeks imo

Blessed are the Greek
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

If you are PAYE then this will be adjusted in your pay from a new job or when you sign on.

If you complete a self assessment, it will be paid back some time after you submit your assessment.

I would have thought.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Why did you quit, Jake.

Fed up with popup brand marketing PR ****s?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    If you are PAYE then this will be adjusted in your pay from a new job or when you sign on.

If you complete a self assessment, it will be paid back some time after you submit your assessment.

I would have thought.
    So, I'll be starting a new job imminently, it will just go into that pay?

**** it, overdraft it is. Cheers iufg.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Yes though perhaps you cannot claim it until the end of the current tax year as you are still resident in the UK.
    Mate, I appreciate it, but I want proper answers, not suggestions from life in the shire.

yes, you should have a P45 or complete a P46 with your new employer

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Why did you quit, Jake.

Fed up with popup brand marketing PR ****s?
    I have a low threshold for dense ****s, specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Mate, I appreciate it, but I want proper answers, not suggestions from life in the shire.
    I hope you get minor Aids.

Very last time I help you.