Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's all aboard the outrage bus and #boycottbyron, apparently.

It's all aboard the outrage bus and #boycottbyron, apparently.

Because, erm, the company assisted the Home Office in exposing people breaking the law.

I would to heaven that I were so much clay. That chap?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Because, erm, the company assisted the Home Office in exposing people breaking the law.

Seems terribly unfair.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Seems terribly unfair.
    The chap was an appalling junkie and quite possibly a womaniser, r. No, I'll have no truck with his sort.

The chap was an appalling junkie and quite possibly a womaniser, r. No, I'll have no truck with his sort.
    Oh, very well then. Boycott away and I hope you have a nice day for it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

****ty poet, too. And couldn't pronounce 'Juan'.

Well it will be easy for me I am not a fan of their establishments.

one has to ask how the **** they employed workers without eligibility in the first place...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    one has to ask how the **** they employed workers without eligibility in the first place...
    Very puzzling. Any ideas?

Must I remind you of John 8:7.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Must I remind you of John 8:7.
    They actually make and sell hamburgers, so I gather.