Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have to question the logic in letting someone leave your club for free and then

You have to question the logic in letting someone leave your club for free and then

signing them for £100m, and he's just a **** Aaron Ramsey tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    You can’t stop a player leaving when he is out of contract, we know that as well as any other football club.

Now, to then place trust in the man and sign him again, at a rather large fee. I can imagine a few questions being asked at boardroom level in Manchester.

For the record he is a ****ing magnificent footballer.

I'd swap him for Rambo in a heartbeat.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You can’t stop a player leaving when he is out of contract, we know that as well as any other football club.

Now, to then place trust in the man and sign him again, at a rather large fee. I can imagine a few questions being asked at boardroom level in Manchester.

For the record he is a ****ing magnificent footballer.
    I think what's obvious is his agent is a grade A ****. He must've made £30m himself this summer sending Zlatan, Mkhitaryan and Pogba to Utd. Good at his job mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Didn't we try to re-sign Diarra in a similar way, though?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'd swap him for Rambo in a heartbeat.
    I'm expecting big things from Aaron this season, if he's played in central midfield that is.

His job must be pretty easy when you have a man on the inside and some decent players on your books.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    His job must be pretty easy when you have a man on the inside and some decent players on your books.
    The alleged €20m payment to him, being made by the purchasing club, is nothing short of a national disgrace, maybe even international.

It would appear that this agent and Mourinho had all this planned out for a while. Probably before Jose even got the job. You have to wonder just how much they've made out of this between the pair of them. They've played Ed Woodward like a fiddle imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

For the record he is a fairly good footballer.
    Fixed
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.