Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If we lose to the Septics tonight cos our Septic owner and Septic CEO have ****ed up

If we lose to the Septics tonight cos our Septic owner and Septic CEO have ****ed up

our club like those two Septic owners did to the Scousers, I'll really kick off.

What are the laws in the UK on burning things in the street?

In my beloved India (and despised, bhenchod, neighbouring countries) they burn effigies of the cricket captain every time he ****s up.

If we don't sign some decent players and then play like **** at the start of the season, I'm gonna go to the ground after a game, and burn effigies of the Septics for that Arsenal Fans TV thing.

At least it would be more eloquent than 'bantered off by ....... ****housery' whatever the **** that means in English.

£250m in the bank. Welbz and BFG out all season, but we can only afford two unknown kids from Japan and Bolton? Chello Pakistan, Gazidis. Prepare for your effigy burning going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    our club like those two Septic owners did to the Scousers, I'll really kick off.

In my beloved India (and despised, bhenchod, neighbouring countries) they burn effigies of the cricket captain every time he ****s up.

If we don't sign some decent players and then play like **** at the start of the season, I'm gonna go to the ground after a game, and burn effigies of the Septics for that Arsenal Fans TV thing.

At least it would be more eloquent than 'bantered off by ....... ****housery' whatever the **** that means in English.

£250m in the bank. Welbz and BFG out all season, but we can only afford two unknown kids from Japan and Bolton? Chello Pakistan, Gazidis. Prepare for your effigy burning going viral.
    No, it's just a pre-season kickabout.

Still though, red stockings :lovely:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Calm down. We will sign another defender and striker.

I see Drogba scored against us. Again.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I would politely suggest you get a ****ing grip but fear you are too far gone for that. It would be nice, though, if you are going to burn an effigy of Gazidis in the streets, that you at least have the decency not to refer to our South African-born, English-educated CEO (Manchester Grammar and St Edmund Hall, Oxford, since you ask) as a Septic.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I would politely suggest you get a ****ing grip but fear you are too far gone for that. It would be nice, though, if you are going to burn an effigy of Gazidis in the streets, that you at least have the decency not to refer to our South African-born, English-educated CEO (Manchester Grammar and St Edmund Hall, Oxford, since you ask) as a Septic.
    Welcome back. AWIMB has missed this level of attention to detail.

Did you have a good time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Welcome back. AWIMB has missed this level of attention to detail.

Did you have a good time?
    Not actually been anywhere (though Munich in summer is always a pleasure), just been avoiding this place for a couple of weeks. Nice there is something vaguely footballesque to talk about. Will you be attending the Liverpool game? I shall be over for that

Bloody hell I thought I was a bit mental.

Chill out man

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not actually been anywhere (though Munich in summer is always a pleasure), just been avoiding this place for a couple of weeks. Nice there is something vaguely footballesque to talk about. Will you be attending the Liverpool game? I shall be over for that
    Yep. I'll bring a Gazidis effigy in case we lose.