Attention AWIMB: Message from Jorge

Jorge has a message for y'all. I quote:

"the fascist *******s can go **** themselves."

Rather shocking, I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post

Rather shocking, I say.
    And what of the imperialistik capitalistik running-dog lickspittles? No words for them from the Bradford revolutionary?

Rather shocking, I say.
    I think it's a bit unfair to call Ash a fascist.

Rather shocking, I say.
    What's all this; what happened to Jorge?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think it's a bit unfair to call Ash a fascist.
    Been called it by so many friends now I'm almost numb to it.

Irony being that Oswald Mosley campaigned for Remain in '75.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What's all this; what happened to Jorge?
    Burney turned on him like the vicious running dog, imperialist lackey pig he is (spurred on by his partner in pompousity and pretentious cuisine - Sir C). So noble Jorge, outraged by the virulence of the attack, farked off.

And Burney, despite knowing that Jorge's absence has left this board sparse and lacking interest, refuses to offer an apology. An apology that a man of even half the intellect he professes to possess, would have proffered a long time ago.

It wouldn't have to be long and demeaning. Just "Sorry Jorge, I was a complete ****" would probably do.
    Last edited by Herbette Chapman - aged 15; 07-28-2016 at 06:08 PM.

like a ****ing trained seal..its the sir c and beerrny shhooowww..pair of repetitve, dull ****s masturating each other furiously whilst both being sooo bloody clever and funny and rich and right wing..oh hang on your working class upstart irish bog trotters who want to live like the tories of empire days but cant see that they would think your a pair of lickspittle upstart cnuts..

Quote Originally Posted by Snin View Post
    like a ****ing trained seal..its the sir c and beerrny shhooowww..pair of repetitve, dull ****s masturating each other furiously whilst both being sooo bloody clever and funny and rich and right wing..oh hang on your working class upstart irish bog trotters who want to live like the tories of empire days but cant see that they would think your a pair of lickspittle upstart cnuts..
    I'm sure it was just a bit of fun, S. No need for anyone to get all sensitive about it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

It's funny how sensitive insensitive people can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    It's funny how sensitive insensitive people can be.
    Indeed, M. Indeed.