Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This morning for breakfast, I had black pudding, a fried egg and mushrooms.

This morning for breakfast, I had black pudding, a fried egg and mushrooms.

What did you have, AWIMB?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite the breakfast there B, just add some bacon and it would be fit for a king.

I had toast.

Now last weekend I hap kippers, 2, and a nice runny poached egg. Naturally I was in a hotel, **** doing that at home. It was utterly magnificent though 3pm and 4pm kipper burps were not cool.

:chapeau:

Are you currently in an inn, hostelry or other place of hospitality, or were you using up random items from the fridge?

I had a cup of coffee and three Marlboro Lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    :chapeau:

Are you currently in an inn, hostelry or other place of hospitality, or were you using up random items from the fridge?

I had a cup of coffee and three Marlboro Lights.
    Random fridge raid and I had more time than usual due to it being school hols and the drive in taking half the time.

A cup of coffee and cigarettes is not a breakfast of champions. Unlike mine, which was a breakfast of champignons. Ah ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite the breakfast there B, just add some bacon and it would be fit for a king.

I had toast.

Now last weekend I hap kippers, 2, and a nice runny poached egg. Naturally I was in a hotel, **** doing that at home. It was utterly magnificent though 3pm and 4pm kipper burps were not cool.

A kipper is a toothsome thing, sw, but I've been put off it because fishbones are more than I can handle at breakfast time.

Random fridge raid and I had more time than usual due to it being school hols and the drive in taking half the time.

A cup of coffee and cigarettes is not a breakfast of champions. Unlike mine, which was a breakfast of champignons. Ah ha ha
    Haha! I once had a sort of snail and mushroom crumble in frogland described as 'Les escargots avec ses compagnons les champignons'. Frogs are weird, aren't they?

I'm in pre-holiday fridge-emptying mode. For my lunch there will be bacon.

Quite a lot of bacon, actually.

A kipper is a toothsome thing, sw, but I've been put off it because fishbones are more than I can handle at breakfast time.
    I understand your reluctance though I had but 1 bone* in the entire feast, which was quite a surprise to me.

In the past, in lesser hotels, they have been an endurance test.

*of a size that one would notice

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I had toast.

Brown bread with that, sw? They always give you brown bread. What's wrong with proper white bread? Hmm?

I once had a sort of snail and mushroom crumble ...
    You dirty, dirty Dutch ****er.

Brown bread with that, sw? They always give you brown bread. What's wrong with proper white bread? Hmm?
    Home-made brown bread, almost cake like in it's texture and cut the size of a small breeze block, but also white toast, the really nice hotely type.