Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: White Christian homophobic serial killer charged.

White Christian homophobic serial killer charged.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-07-25/a...other-attacks/

There has been a number of shootings concluding in deaths in England in this past week, committed by whitey. (And sexual assaults)

Silence is golden from the usual suspects,white supremacists and KKK adherents.

Where does it say he's a Christian?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

The dog walker must be in on it. One occasion of body finding whilst dog walking must be fairly unlikely, whereas two . . ?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Move on Eddie imo its RIP here..even Floyd gone..its just C, B , rich and big nose chuntering on hilariously about alan akhbars , pretentious food , the guardian and labour..the place has finally disappeared up its own boring anus ..it loves itself so much it can felch itself with its own fist..just leave it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post

There has been a number of shootings concluding in deaths in England in this past week, committed by whitey. (And sexual assaults)

Yes. All murders are the same, aren't they? There's absolutely no difference between a stabbing outside a pub or the actions of a sexual psychopath and a guy loading up on politico-religious propaganda put out by terrorist organisations and going out and mowing down 80 people with a truck while shouting 'Allahu Akhbar', is there? One is exactly the same as the other and anyone who says different or considers one to be more worthy of remark than the other must be a white supremacist, mustn't they?

Equally, because sexual assaults aren't exclusively committed by muslim immigrants, that makes anyone who points out that there have been massive increases in rapes and sexual assaults by immigrants in places like Germany and Sweden or wonders whether letting in a bunch of horny, sexually-repressed young men from profoundly misogynistic cultures was such a great idea a wannabe member of the KKK, doesn't it?

Jesus, you are such a ****ing cretin. Your 'points' are so facile and easily dismantled as to be a ****ing joke.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-26-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Where does it say he's a Christian?
    Nowhere. Equally, given that he's accused of raping his victims, I'm not sure the 'homophobic' bit is going to stick, either, but ****wit Eddie isn't one to let the facts get in the way of his fourth form attempts at political posturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nowhere. Equally, given that he's accused of raping his victims, I'm not sure the 'homophobic' bit is going to stick, either, but ****wit Eddie isn't one to let the facts get in the way of his fourth form attempts at political posturing.
    It's as bad as assuming all brown people who commit acts of violence are muslims imo
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post

This is some of your poorest work yet FE. There was a bloke from Amnesty yesterday, he was attempting to draw a parallel between the shocking civilian death tolls in the middle east and the relatively miniscule loss of life at places like Nice and the Bataclan, and that somehow, we in Europe need to recognise how safe we are in real terms.
    He plainly didn't get it either..