Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So yer German-Iranian shooty guy.

So yer German-Iranian shooty guy.

Did he shout Allahu akbar, or did the Muslim who reported it make it up, one wonders.

Machete man; there seems to be little reported about him, perhaps because he only chopped up one pregnant lady.

And the chap who blew himself up, you know, because he had a bomb in his rucksack; the German police are saying that they don't know whether he meant to harm anyone else.

Have we all gone a bit... silly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did he shout Allahu akbar, or did the Muslim who reported it make it up, one wonders.

Machete man; there seems to be little reported about him, perhaps because he only chopped up one pregnant lady.

And the chap who blew himself up, you know, because he had a bomb in his rucksack; the German police are saying that they don't know whether he meant to harm anyone else.

Being politically correct or trying to ignore stereotypes will often get you in grave danger.

On the other hand it can turn you in to a racist. But better to be killed than be branded a racist in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The Germans are trying desperately to downplay the Islamic side of every single one of these events. To be fair, the shooty chap in Munich didn't really fit the profile, while the choppy man seems to have been displaying the middle-eastern man's customary respect for women rather than trying to make any larger Islamic point.

The bomb man is a bit more difficult to dismiss, however - what with the whole suicide bomb and everything.

well, hopefully it was just that. suicide.

I think, if I had to chose, I'd prefer the drink and drugs cocktail way out, rather than risk being badly maimed by a home made bomb.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    well, hopefully it was just that. suicide.

I think, if I had to chose, I'd prefer the drink and drugs cocktail way out, rather than risk being badly maimed by a home made bomb.
    Which drink and drugs cocktail would you recomend?

start of with some MDMA and a few beers.

See where it goes from there.

I might see if you can actually overdose on Jack Herer
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”