Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Theresa May has just done to Corbyn is quite sickening :-(

What Theresa May has just done to Corbyn is quite sickening :-(

There was no need to keep kicking him. He was down already. :minithatcher:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I liked the way she pointedly hoped to be having discussions with him for many years to come

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I liked the way she pointedly hoped to be having discussions with him for many years to come
    I enjoyed this tweet from some randomer:

'If you enjoyed that scene in Jurassic Park where the cow is lowered into the velociraptor enclosure, you will enjoy the next few PMQ's'

'If you enjoyed that scene in Jurassic Park where the cow is lowered into the velociraptor enclosure, you will enjoy the next few PMQ's'

Michael Deacon from The Telegraph, I believe. Made me chuckle

My favourite thing was that, in a week where there's a new PM at PMQs, we've just voted to leave the EU and Turkey, the USA and France are going tits skyward, the dozy **** leads with a question about Orgreave - which happened 30+ years ago.

Way to convince people you aren't just an old trot still fighting battles you lost decades ago, Jez.

I was nervous that, being a woman, she wouldn't be so inclined to go for the jugular in PMQs. So much for that. She even pretty much implied that the Lib Dem leader has a small cock!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was nervous that, being a woman, she wouldn't be so inclined to go for the jugular in PMQs. So much for that. She even pretty much implied that the Lib Dem leader has a small cock!
    Has your Anus appeared yet, m?

We're on tenterhooks here.

Has your Anus appeared yet, m?

We're on tenterhooks here.
    Tomorrow. if I accidently call her anus, I'm sending the missus straight to you ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Tomorrow. if I accidently call her anus, I'm sending the missus straight to you ****s
    How do you know it will be tomorrow, though? Don't you just have to wait for the thing to fight its way out of the clacker? (i know little of these matters.)

How do you know it will be tomorrow, though? Don't you just have to wait for the thing to fight its way out of the clacker? (i know little of these matters.)
    Perhaps its coming out of the sunroof?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar