Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: People with three-legged dogs shouldn't take them outside

People with three-legged dogs shouldn't take them outside

They make me feel a mixture of icky and sad. Basically, three-legged dogs can piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They make me feel a mixture of icky and sad. Basically, three-legged dogs can piss off.
    Since owning a hound, I've come across a few three legged mutts. I must say, they cope incredibly well and don't seem hugely bothered by being limb challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Since owning a hound, I've come across a few three legged mutts. I must say, they cope incredibly well and don't seem hugely bothered by being limb challenged.
    No, they don't seem bothered, but I am. I saw one missing a back leg. It was hopping around gamely, but it just depressed and sickened me. Also, how do they piss? Do they try and lift a leg and fall over?

No, they don't seem bothered, but I am. I saw one missing a back leg. It was hopping around gamely, but it just depressed and sickened me. Also, how do they piss? Do they try and lift a leg and fall over?
    Presumably they don't need to lift a leg, what with there being an empty space there already.

you two must be a riot on a night out...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Nah, that's ridicules.

Perhaps you shouldn't go outside in case you see a three legged dogs or dogs on wheels. Easier to implement
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman