Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HRwimb. Hypothetical situation.

that means he has children in school who've just broken up ? a family man perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    lets assume

You receive a job offer for a certain role. one that fits your experience greatly.
    You join the job.

As soon as you join the job the boss decides that you should do a completely different role (one that they told you they would have another person to do this role) But you are not very good at this role as you don't have experience. You are interested in it but you don't know what you are doing. And nobody is showing you how either.

So boss gets upset you are not doing role properly and you start to worry they might get rid of you where does one stand? obviously in the contract there is the old ask you to do different tasks from time to time, line.
    I had this problem in the last job, we mutually agreed it wasn't working after 3 months and so I left but not before showing them my contract that said I was 3 months notice from either side, so got paid for another 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by Snin View Post
    just suck his cock the way he wants you too imo did he hire you for anal but now just wants blowies ? happens a lot
    It's a woman,
    on the bright side she's 5000 miles away.
    Nothing's happened yet anyway. sometimes i fear the worst.

just man the **** up and sell **** chap

Quote Originally Posted by Snin View Post
    just man the **** up and sell **** chap
    Yes, Snin, but selling takes a special kind of evil that not everyone posseses, tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yes, Snin, but selling takes a special kind of evil that not everyone posseses, tbf.
    It's hard to sell to Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You might need to ask this again when IUFG is back from hols, if that's where he is.
    Sage advice as ever from A.

Ask somebody who knows as opposed to a person who may simply use common sense in his response e.g. chin your boss.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Sage advice as ever from A.

Ask somebody who knows as opposed to a person who may simply use common sense in his response e.g. chin your boss.
    Think is I am not unhappy I quite enjoy the task. However I can not provide the results they may look for. That's my concern. Everything is ok currently if they should start to mention something I will bring up that this is not my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Think is I am not unhappy I quite enjoy the task. However I can not provide the results they may look for. That's my concern. Everything is ok currently if they should start to mention something I will bring up that this is not my experience.
    So you are happy but worried and complaining about a hypothetical scenario that may not even happen.

There was an ex-poster on here called Fash who you remind me of. I have no idea what became of him.

chinning the Boss IS sound advice sw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”