Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, it looks as though May will be our next Prime Minister which should give us all

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    You can always tell em Ash. They mitigate their hormonal, maternal imbalance by being materialistic and surrounding themselves with little yappy dogs.
    They're also quite volatile and are generally hopeless at engaging with young children despite trying.
    The ones I know aren't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The ones I know aren't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    You can always tell em Ash. They mitigate their hormonal, maternal imbalance by being materialistic and surrounding themselves with little yappy dogs.
    They're also quite volatile and are generally hopeless at engaging with young children despite trying.
    I think Ash is probably fighting the corner of his other half on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think Ash is probably fighting the corner of his other half on this one.
    Indeed. Should I challenge the bounder to a duel?

I find the suggestion that your glw could be described as 'middle aged' quite baffling. When last I saw her she was a radiant young thing, apparently in the first flush of youth.

I like the idea that being able to engage with young children is in any way an admirable trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I find the suggestion that your glw could be described as 'middle aged' quite baffling. When last I saw her she was a radiant young thing, apparently in the first flush of youth.
    Me too, although that was about 10 years ago. She might have hit the menopause since then

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Kind words, Sir C, and I thank you on her behalf. Undoubtedly the nicest words spoken about her since the poem I wrote in her birthday card the other day.

Kind words, Sir C, and I thank you on her behalf. Undoubtedly the nicest words spoken about her since the poem I wrote in her birthday card the other day.
    I saw that you had a terrific day. Good work a.

Happy birthday Ms A. Please pass on my best regards.