Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, it looks as though May will be our next Prime Minister which should give us all

So, it looks as though May will be our next Prime Minister which should give us all

cause of optimism.

One thing that I believe we should all be in agreement on is that her hairdo is simply unacceptable to a head of state. The question posed is therefore what sort of hairstyle DOES befit a head of state?

The PM isn't the head of state, Ricardo. Queenie is.

He did say unacceptable to a head of state, not for a head of state?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    cause of optimism.

One thing that I believe we should all be in agreement on is that her hairdo is simply unacceptable to a head of state. The question posed is therefore what sort of hairstyle DOES befit a head of state?
    She doesn't have any kids though and let's face it. You can always tell a woman in her middle ages whose never had kids. They tend to be complete ****ing mentalists.
    I think that's what that Leadsom woman meant to say..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    She doesn't have any kids though and let's face it. You can always tell a woman in her middle ages whose never had kids. They tend to be completely ****ing menatalists.
    I think that's what that Leadsom woman meant to say..
    Your very long list of spiteful prejudices never ceases to amaze, 7s.

cause of optimism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7128706.html

cause of optimism.

Leadsome was quite clearly clinically insane, but the party is the shires is capable of anything, so we can be grateful that risk is gone.

My only hope for May is that she turns into Bullying Mum a la Thatcher. Everyone will have a damned good moan about her but will be secretly pleased at not having to think independently any more; simply following instructions will suffice. And then they'll keep re-electing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Your very long list of spiteful prejudices never ceases to amaze, 7s.
    Actually, I'm all in favour of having a woman leading the country. Elizabeth, Victoria, Thatcher.. The country has nothing to fear..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Actually, I'm all in favour of having a woman leading the country. Elizabeth, Victoria, Thatcher.. The country has nothing to fear..
    I was referring to your attitude to middle aged women without kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was referring to your attitude to middle aged women without kids.
    You can always tell em Ash. They mitigate their hormonal, maternal imbalance by being materialistic and surrounding themselves with little yappy dogs.
    They're also quite volatile and are generally hopeless at engaging with young children despite trying.