Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EURO 2016 was a bit boring imo

EURO 2016 was a bit boring imo

A lot of it seems to be.

Play it safe and go to penalties. with the odd goal out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    A lot of it seems to be.

Play it safe and go to penalties. with the odd goal out of the blue.
    Agreed. Now we have the Olympics and Arsene's striker search to look forward to

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Agreed. Now we have the Olympics and Arsene's striker search to look forward to
    We'll probably sign Gignac

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We'll probably sign Gignac
    It wouldn't surprise me. Essentially a slightly more **** version of Giroud.

I see Morata is staying at Real so it seems like Lacazette/nothing to me. I would love for us to get someone like Dybala in but can't see Arsene spending the monies. Plus with United buying Pogba, Juve won't need the cash.

Maybe if we sign Draxler we can play him on the left and Alexis up front.

I can't really see Draxler going anywhere for a while. He's only been at Wolfsburg for a year.

I'd like to see Alexis get a go upfront. He's clearly capable. I'm looking at all these names being linked with us. Sanchez is as good as any of them imo. Can't see why we don't use him the way France use Griezmann. Even playing off Giroud sometimes. Hopefully Xhaka and Elneny will gives us the legs in midfield to allow a bit more flexibility upfront.

Got a horrible feeling Wenger is sticking with his 4-1-4-1 formation so a new striker will end up on the wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Got a horrible feeling Wenger is sticking with his 4-1-4-1 formation so a new striker will end up on the wing.
    Who do you think it's going to be, T?

Morata - RM have no intention to sell and no incentive to either now that they're letting Utd have Pogba.

Lacazette - Lyon chap says Arsenal are not interested.

Draxler - Perhaps

Griezmann - Arsene seen speaking to him yesterday

It's going to be Asano, isn't it?

Troy Deeney is still available for swooping at, I gather.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Troy Deeney is still available for swooping at, I gather.
    His face looks like it's lived through some troubling times. I think he'd struggle to fit in at The Arsenal.